Below is a list of some of the more interesting options blocks that traded on an otherwise quiet day in the options pits:
1. SUNE – made new four and half highs today and options volume ran hot at 6.5x avg daily volume. The stock also saw the largest block trade among single stock names where a trader bought 35,000 of the April 18 calls for 1.08 to open. This was apparently part of a roll as two minutes prior to this print there was 25,000 of the April 16 calls sold to close on the same exchange at 1.94.
2. WMB – saw a massive long dated call spread purchase where a buyer paid 1.
3. NVDA – saw more call buying today, after Friday’s very bullish activity, that we highlighted:
4. CAM – traded 3.5x average daily volume today as there were 2 large blocks that stood out. The first looks like a sale to open of 8250 March 70 calls at .
5. SLV –has had a nice run of late, up 15% off of this months lows. Some options traders see further upside,
6. EEM – trader sold 48,
7. MNKD – options were active trading at almost 4x avg daily volume with the two larges blocks both being put purchases. With the stock trading 6.41 there was an opening buyer of 10,000 of the April 4 puts for .89, these puts break-even down 50%. The other trade that stood out was a buy of 10,000 April 3 puts that were bought to open for .60 with the break-even down 61%.