The CBOE composite put/call ratio remained below 1 on Friday Nov 8th. The last time it was at 1 or higher was on October 15th.
- WFC – Customer sold over 100k of the Jan14 44 calls to open at an average price of $0.51 in the afternoon. The high of the year is $44.79, and this trade’s break-even is $44.51.
- CMCSA – Trader sold over 25k of the Jan14 49 calls to open at an average price of 1.115, mostly in the afternoon. Stock’s high of the year (which is the all-time high) is $48.90.
- HD – Trader sold around 20k of the Nov22nd 77 calls at an average price of $0.762. HD reports earnings on November 19th.
- GPOR – Trader bought 17k of the Jan14 60 calls for $2.80 to open, and sold the Jan14 65 calls 20k times at $1.26. Stock is up 50% on the year, but down 20% from its October high.
- LEN – Trader buys a bullish call spread to open,
buys 12k of the Jan 35/ 38 call spread for . 74. LEN hit its lowest level since early September on high volume.