Low options volumes on a quiet Friday, with few single stock options of note.
- MRO – Customer sold 19,500 of the Dec 33 puts at 0.48 to open. MRO last traded below $33 in August. It reports earnings today after the close.
- EEM – Call to put ratio over 2, with Jan14 upside calls most active. On the put side, customer bought 13k of the Nov15th 41.5 puts for 0.28 to open.
- BBRY – Almost 40k of the Nov8th 8 calls traded on the day for an average price of 0.38, mostly buyer initiating. Fairfax faces a deadline today on its $4.7 billion bid.
- TLT – Buyer of 23,750 of the Mar 112/118 call spread for $0.69 to open. TLT has not traded above 112 since June.
- X – Stock is up around 50% in the past 3 months, approaching its January highs on Friday. Trader rolled up call protection, trading the Jan14 26/23 put spread for 1.22, 20k times.