FB dominated options volumes ahead of earnings. Stock is currently up around 2% in the pre-market.
- FB – The Nov15th expiry 70 calls and the Nov15th 60 calls were the 2 most active lines (top 5 most active lines were all calls). The stock was pricing in around a 12% move for earnings, but is much more calm right now.
- AVG – $1 billion internet security firm, was down 13.5% on big volume after a downgrade. Buyer of over 35k of the Nov 17.5 puts to open for 0.323 average price. Stock reports earnings next week.
- XOP – Large protection structure traded, 30k times to open. Seller of the Dec 77 call to buy the Dec 70/65 put spread, paid about 0.93 for the package.
- AEO – Buyer of over 20k of the Nov 16 calls to open for an average price of $0.427. AEO has not traded above 16 since its August breakdown.
- LCC – Seller to open of over 15k of the Feb 22 calls at an average price of $2.17. Stock trading around 5 year highs.