Market melt up continues, with the CBOE composite put/call ratio back near the lows of the year. Tech stocks dominated options volumes.
- FB – Customer bought Jan15 47 puts and sold Jan15 55 calls,
for a net debit of 30 cents, tied to buying nearly 5 million shares of stock at $ 49. 80. Both sides to open, both sides trade over 67k on the day.
- MSFT – Second straight day where trader rolled short calls from Jan to April, this time buying back around 70k of the Jan14 32 calls for $3.59 to close, and selling almost 83k of the Apr 33 calls at an average price of $3.174
- CSCO – Big call volume, almost 5x the 1 month average. The Jan14 25 calls traded almost 60k, mostly buyer initiating in the morning, average price of 0.254 on the day.
- INTC – Buyer initiating on the Nov 25 calls, mostly in the morning, with over 50k trading at an average price of 0.135.
- T – The Nov 37 calls trade 47k, mostly buyer initiating in the morning, with an average price of 0.184 on the day. T hit its highest level since May.