SPY and VIX options were the most active, but here were a few other standouts.
- JPM – The Oct / Nov 52.5 put calendar traded around 20k times at 0.80. The Nov / Dec 52.5 call calendar also traded 11,500 times at 0.50. JPM still flirting with its 50 day ma around 52.50.
- BP – Protection buyer, as trader sold 20k of the Jan14 42 calls at 1.52, and bought 18k of the Jan14 37 puts for 0.30.
- XLV – Trader bought the Dec 51/48 1×2 put spread for about 0.37, around 9k x 18k.
- BBY – Looks like a trader rolled up long Nov 37 calls, selling 7k at 3.50, to the Nov 40 calls, which traded around 15k at 1.73. BBY made a new high for the year.
- FNP – Trader bought the Jan14 27/29 1×2 call spread for even money, 7500 x 15000 times. Stock at a 5 year high.