Some unusual stocks made the most active list on Friday.
- MU – Stock was down 8.6% after earnings, in its largest volume day in its entire history. Option volumes around 3x the 1 month average. The Apr 20 calls traded almost 20k, mostly buyer initiated.
- ABX – Trader sold 9,750 of the Jan14 15 puts to buy 9,750 of the Jan14 20/27 call spread, collected 0.15 for the package. ABX low of the year is 13.43.
- ANF – Implied volatility jumped on around 8x average options volumes. The Nov 31 puts traded over 15k, and the Nov 33 puts traded almost 10k.
- ROC – Rarely traded options, but there as a buyer of over 10k of the May 14 calls paying 3.60 for most of them.
- WIN – Large seller of the Nov 9 calls to open in the afternoon, selling over 60k at 0.06. WIN has not traded above 9 since February.