Mostly calls traded on Friday in the single stock options space.
- GE – Trader sold 45k of the Dec 25 calls at 0.40 in the morning. Possibly same trader – someone bought 50k of the Jan14 25 calls for 0.53 in the afternoon.
- MOS – The Nov 45 puts traded for around 1.84, packaged with the Nov 45 calls which traded for $2.56, both 26k times. Looks like a synthetic forward (bought call / sold put).
- JPM – The Nov 55 calls traded almost 20k on the day, ahead of earnings next Friday. Stock hit its highest level since Sept 20th.
- RVBD – Trader sold around 20k of the Oct 16 calls for an average price of 0.174. Stock was up 6%, bouncing near crucial $14 support.
- VLO – Buyer of 15k of the Dec 39 calls for 0.38 in the morning. The stock last traded above $39 in June.