The CBOE Put/Call Ratio fell back down to 0.75, near the lows of the year, as calls were more active once again.
- MSFT – The Jan14 30 / 34 risk reversal traded 50k times. Trader looks to have sold 50k of the Jan14 30 put at 0.42, and bought 50k of the Jan14 34 call for 1.50.
- HPQ – Trader bought around 30k of the Oct 22 calls yesterday morning, mostly for 0.44. The stock has not traded above 23 since its huge gap lower after earnings on 8/22.
- FTK – The March 22.5/17.5 put spread traded, 20k x 30k (not 1 for 1), with the 22.5 leg trading for 1.80, and the 17.5 leg trading at 0.50. FTK is up almost 100% in 2013
- FB – Following Tuesday’s Dec 65/70 call spread, the Nov 70/75 call spread traded 25k times for 0.20. Traders clearly setting up for earnings on October 30th, most likely speculating on the progress in mobile.
- TSLA – Option volumes almost 3x the 1 month average. The weekly 180 puts were the most active line. 1 month implied volatility was almost 10 points higher.