Light overall single stock options volumes, even in the heart of earnings season.
- CSCO – Almost 45k of the Aug 27 calls traded at an average price of $0.32, likely to close. The company reports earnings on August 14th.
- MT – Trader rolled up 13k of the August 12 / 13 call spread (purchased last week around 0.37) to the August 13 / 14 call spread (sold the Aug 12/13/14 call fly for about $0.35 – covering most of the initial cost of the trade, and leaving the Aug 13/14 call spread on)
- FCX – The Aug 29/30 call spread to close traded about 20k times this morning. Stock was up 3% on earnings.
- JCP – Seller of about 17k of the Aug 15 puts, likely to open, this morning, at an average price of $0.35. Earnings in early August.
- XLI – Trader bought 40k of the August 46 calls for about 0.38 average price this morning. XLI broke out to a new all-time high above 44.70 last week.