Very low options and stock volumes today, but here were the standouts.
- XLF – The August 21/20 1×2 put spread traded, 39k x 78k times for 0.25, likely someone rolling up the long Aug 20 puts up to the Aug 21 put strike.
- MSFT – Stock rebounded 2% after Friday’s massacre, and calls were quite active. The Oct 30 / Jan14 32 Call Diagonal traded over 40k for around 0.73 in the morning.
- FB – August 30 calls traded almost 30k, with one large buyer of 15k for 0.18 in the afternoon. Company reports earnings after the close on 7/24.
- HLF – August calls were very active as the stock made a new 1 year high. The August 70 and 60 calls both traded over 7k. Company reports earnings on 7/29.
- CIT – Stock reports earnings tomorrow morning. Seller of 11k of the August 50 calls at 0.68 midday (5k open interest). Stock has not traded above $50 since exiting bankruptcy in 2009.