Trading active in names with earnings and the big auto movers.
- BAC – Earnings tomorrow before the open. 14 is the big level, and the weekly 14 calls traded over 100k (more than 200k of open interest) at an average price of 0.1875.
- XLY – Buyer of almost 40k of the Sept 55 puts for around $0.41 to open. The recent closing low on June 24th was 54.54.
- YHOO – Looks like a trader bought the Oct 29/31 1×2 call spread, around 12k x 24k to open for around even money. Stock trading down 1% in the after-market after earnings.
- F – Stock was down 3% on a downgrade by Goldman. The Jan14 17 call was the most active line, mostly seller initiated.
- TSLA – Stock was down 14% on a negative analyst note by Goldman. Puts more active than calls. The weekly 110, 105, and 120 puts all traded more than 12k.