Today was the lowest volume full trading day since June 10th, and options volumes were relatively light as well.
- VIX – Large 3 way trade, as someone sold the Aug 18/24 call spread at 0.92, 116k times, and bought 58k of the Oct 28 calls for 0.875.
- BAC – Large buyer of the weekly 13.5 call in the afternoon at 0.09. Total on the day, the line traded over 45k, at an average price of 0.065. BAC reports next week, but JPM and WFC both report on Friday.
- ZNGA – Looks like someone traded the August 3.5 forward (sold the Aug 3.5 put, bought the Aug 3.5 call) about 20k times midday. The August 3.5 calls traded an extra 15k on the day.
- VOD – Looks like a roll of the Oct 30 calls in VOD out to the Jan14 30 calls, as the Oct/Jan14 30 call calendar traded about 30k in the morning. The stock’s high so far this year is 30.80 on April 29th.
- INTC – Stock was down 3.6% on a downgrade, to 2 month lows. The July19th 23 puts were the most active line trading over 28k. INTC reports earnings after the close on July 17th.