Much lighter stock and options volumes today vs. the past week.
- XLF – Large seller of the July 19 puts early in the day, likely to close (largest print at $0.34). Another trader later bought 25k x 50k of the Jul 19 / 18 1×2 put spread, rolling up exposure.
- XOM – Seller, likely to close, of more than 20k of the July 85 puts this morning, most around 0.67 and 0.66.
- NLY – Buyer of more than 20k of the Oct 14 calls throughout the day for an average price of 0.25. Stock is down from $16 in the spring as mortgage bonds have sold off so hard.
- F – Likely seller to close of about 12k of the Aug 15 calls at 0.61 in the morning.
- AWAY – Unusually high call activity in HomeAway, the online vacation rental company. 6k of the Oct 35 calls were bought for 1.25 in the morning.