Most of the options volume was concentrated in the indices rather than single stocks. Financials one of the most active sectors again.
- XLF – Trader sold 60k of the Jul 20 calls at 0.55 to close, and used some of that premium to buy 60k of the Aug 21 calls for 0.27 to open.
- JPM – The June 52.5 puts were sold around 25k in the afternoon at 0.53 to open. $51 is major support on JPM.
- BAC – Call to put ratio about 2.1, close to the 1 month average. The weekly 13.5 calls and the June 14 calls both traded more than 25k.
- LNG – There was a buyer of 30k of the Sept 35 calls in the afternoon for around 1.085 average price. LNG has not traded above 35 since 2007.
- AAPL – Call to put ratio around 1.5, slightly below the 1 month average. The weekly 450 calls were the most active line, trading around 35k.