XLF touched 20 for the first time since 2008, and financials were the most active sector.
- XLF – The customer sold the June 18 puts to close 96k times, and bought the Aug 19 / Aug 17 put spread 96k times, paying 0.23 for the package.
- JPM – The June 45 / 52.5 risk reversal traded around 25k at about 0.96 average price over the day, likely someone closing based on almost 50k of open interest on both lines.
- GE – Someone sold the June 23 / Jul 24 call diagonal at 0.32, 10,000 times. GE is one of the few large cap industrials that has failed to break out to new highs.
- APA – Energy was the strongest sector today. Buyer of 10k of the Jan14 90 / 100 call spread for 2.15 to open.
- KSS – Seller of 8,200 of the June 52.50 calls at 0.70 to open. KSS is up 10% in the last 2 weeks.