Standard volumes in BAC and AAPL today, but wanted to include a few different names.
- SNE – Sony reports earnings overnight, and the May 20 calls were very active as a result. Looks like a seller to close of 25k at 0.05 this morning. SNE is up 55% so far in 2013.
- FCX – Copper and gold were both higher today, and FCX caught a bid. The June 25 puts were sold around 0.055, 25k times.
- OXY – The May 90 calls traded 25k this morning at 0.97 to open. The stock is up 12.5% in the past 2.5 weeks.
- WMB – Stock declined 3.5% on disappointing earnings. The Jul 41 calls were the most active, trading 20k at 0.16.
- EMC – Seller of 12k of the May 24 calls at 0.11, likely to close. Also, the Jan 14 20/15 put spread was bought 16,550 times for $0.51, could be rolling up.