Outside of AAPL and FB, little else traded in single stock options today.
- AAPL – Call to put ratio up to 1.6, and the weekly 450 calls continue to be the most active, trading more than 50k today. That is the highest open interest line for a potential pin tmrw.
- FB – Stock ended up 5.5%, capping a strong 2 week run in the stock, up more than 10% in that time. Weekly options were the most active, though a the June 31 and Jul 32 calls both traded over 20k as well.
- AIG – Stock up more than 2% after-hours following a strong earnings report. The weekly 41 puts traded over 30k, mostly afternoon selling.
- JCP – Stock up 3.7% today, and the call to put ratio up to 2.5, as the May 17 calls and the June 18 calls both traded over 10k.
- ABBV – The Aug 40 / 47.5 risk reversal traded 14,500, looks like sold put, bought call, paid 0.25 for the package. ABBV is the new spin off from Abbot Labs, and is up more than 25% so far in 2013.