A few single names dominated most of the options volume.
- AAPL – The stock has seen ample accumulation in the past week, as evidenced by the strong stock volume. Options volume less robust, but call to put ratio up to 1.5 today, with the weekly 430 calls the most active.
- HUN – Someone rolled their long May 19 calls out to the June 19 calls, paying about 0.35 for the privilege, 30k times. Stock reports earnings tomorrow morning.
- CLWR – Very active call buying, with the Dec 4 calls trading almost 35k, and the June 4 calls trading about 23k. Stock has not traded above $4 since July 2011.
- CSTR – The July 62.5 calls were sold about 9k times at 0.70 this morning, likely to close. Stock initially rallied after earnings last week, but is now lower than prior to the report.
- DAL – Stock approached its high of the year, which is at 17.25. Buyer midday of around 15k of the May 18 calls for around 0.26 average price.