Usual suspects dominated volume today.
- BAC – Buyer of 60k of the Nov 9 puts this morning for 0.21. BAC was able to regain its 50 day ma today, which sits at 11.89.
- FB – Buyer of 15k of the Jan14 20 puts for an average price of 0.82, most trading right near the close.
- AAPL – Call to put ratio at 1.4, and the weekly 435 and 430 calls were the most active. Important level is 419, the low so far this year.
- SLV – Buyer, likely to close, of 98k of the Jan14 40 calls for 0.17. Total open interest on that line is 173k. SLV stayed above its 2012 low of 25.34 today.
- PCS – The June 12 / 14 call spread traded for 0.41. PCS has not traded above 12 since October, but has had a strong 10 day period with volume picking up in the past week.