Feels like a repeat of yesterday, but the most active options were mostly in the same names.
- F – The stock is up 11 out of the last 12 sessions, and the options have gotten more active with each passing day. More than twice as many calls traded as puts, and the Jan13 12.5 calls traded more than 50k, the most traded line
- WMB – The Aug 40 / 45 call spread traded more than 45k, looks like it was bought for 0.53 in the morning. 40 is the stock’s all time high from 1999.
- BAC – The Jan13 12.5 calls were active again, trading more than 50k, even though BAC was slightly lower on the day.
- FB – The weekly calls have been active this week. The weekly 28 calls traded more than 20k, but the enthusiasm faded into the close.
- AAPL – Call to put ratio down to around 1.4 after yesterday’s 1.6 reading. Outside of the weekly options, the Jan13 regular expiry 600 and 550 strike calls were the most active lines.