Stock and options volumes were quiet for the second straight, despite the fact that we had the payrolls release today.
- AAPL – Call to put ratio down to 1.15 today, indicating more bearish sentiment from options traders than most of the last 2 weeks. Weekly 540 calls was the most traded line, followed by weekly 530 and 540 puts.
- SD – The Dec 10 straddle traded about 30k, a bizarre, deep in-the-money strike trade. The June 7 / 9 call spread traded around 0.63, 24k times this morning. Calls dominated trading across the term structure
- PSX – Someone bought 12,500 of the May 65 / 75 call spread for $0.825, playing for a continuation of this strong winner.
- DELL – Customer bought 5k x 10k of the Feb 13 / 14 1×2 call spread for no premium. Stock up 20% from its lows less than a month ago.
- PCS – Someone bought 10k of the Jan13 9 puts for 0.15 this morning. Stock has traded between 10 and 11 for the greater part of the past month and a half.